Several Basic Questions and Answers When Using the Wireless IP Camera Baby Monitor
Q: There is some noise when I test the speaker, so do I need to notice anything?
A: 1) Remember not to put the IP camera
too near to the microphone when using the talking feature, otherwise it will cause loud noise;
2) Remember not to enable the earphone icon and microphone icon at the same time.
Q: Is there anything wrong with the audio cos I hear no sound even if I enable it?
A: 1) You may check whether your computer can play music or not;
2) Make sure that you turn on the sound of the earphones when you plug your earphones into your computer to hear the sound;
3) Remember to active the earphone icon in the visitor UI;
4) Check the Network speed is good;
5) Make sure the sound is not so far from the wireless IP camera
and loud enough for the camera to capture.
Q: I enable the talk function, but there is still no sound from the speaker, would you please tell me the reason?
A: 1) Make sure to check that the microphone stays turned on;
2) Check the microphone icon in the visitor UI is activated;
3) Ensure the speed of the Network is not so bad.